Monday, October 19, 2009

Upturn


Faith emails me my Free Will Astrology horoscope every week. The crux of this week's was, "...there's a good chance you will have excellent intuition about what to do in order to at least partially restore yourself to power."

Most of Friday was alright, but nothing to suggest a major shift. In fact, it seemed like everyone I talked to was in a similar funk. I drove into Greensboro without any sort of plan, doubtful that I'd find something to do. But!!! But!!! I had a totally stellar weekend! Nothing in particular happened, but it's been a while since I so thoroughly enjoyed myself. I went to a dance party with the Elsewhere crew on Friday night. My poor little atrophied muscles could hardly take all the stimulation. I didn't know I missed dancing so much!

Saturday was lazy and full of diner food with a late-night trip back to Chapel Hill where we stayed up all night emulsing screens, listening to music, and doing research for a trend-tracking project.

Sunday was maybe my favorite, though. Sleep dep. trip to the mall for no particular reason. I've never had so much fun trying on sunglasses. Ever. Later on there was a big chunk of helping George put his bed together, but even that was alright with me.

I think I should start every weekend with dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment