Friday, September 11, 2009

Distraction 2.0

I've been on my computer nonstop for the last two days. OS upgrade, browser upgrade, Firefox add-ons...it's almost like I've got a whole new computer. It's pretty sweet. And to the detriment of my realworld, tangible projects, I discovered Mozilla Personas, so I've been making skins like a maniac. Above is the one I'm using right now. They've all been submitted to the site, so once their approved you lucky bastards can have them, too.

** Update: Here's my designer page for Persona (9/11/09)




2 comments:

  1. Ho snap! These are really good. Put something up when they are approved - I'd totally use some of these. I've avoided personas because many of them were lame. Yours look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dude! Just updated the post with a link to my page.

    ReplyDelete