Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Noise Addict

Okay, anyone who keeps up with me online is probably sick of hearing about this, but I really cannot get enough of the new Noise Addict album. I've been listening to Ben Lee since I was fourteen and this album makes me feel the way I did back then. It's fun and sweet in the best way. Also, they've released it for free, so check it out.

I've had a very productive couple of days, which feels great. I helped clear/clean the Kenmore Estate for a little while yesterday after stopping in to lend them my tv. Why is cleaning someone else's house so much more satisfying than cleaning your own? Today I babysat Ayers, which was fun and totally mellow. And I even performed a couple of random good deeds to top it off.

So, after all this waffling and procrastinating and avoiding, tomorrow is the day that I really start getting down to business. Bring it on, to do list. I will own you.

No comments:

Post a Comment