Monday, September 21, 2009

Tea and Sympathy


I drink a lot of tea. For serious. Pretty much all the time, unless I'm sleeping. Black tea with plain soymilk is one of the greatest things ever. And something else really wonderful is Chatsford teapots. Mesh strainers, people! That means you don't mess up the taste of the tea with nasty metal and you don't get all that dust in the bottom of your teapot from using a ceramic strainer with too-large holes. Brilliant! I really don't know why all teapots aren't made like this.

Coming home and drinking tea has smoothed out some of the frustration I was feeling after a confusing, sleepy morning. I have too many feelings and sometimes I'm fairly certain that other people have hardly any. Or at least that they're very good at hiding them, which is something I don't understand at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment